HELLO FROM ALABAMA

tramp

HELLO IN THE CAMP ! Mind if i come closer to the fire and share a cup of coffee whit ya ? Thay call me Tramp , im a backpacker, camper, hiker and once in a while i have been know to go glamping ( but dont tell anybody ) sure, i fish and hunt as well.
When i'm amung the city folk , i fly small planes, sail small boats and run my mouth on the ham radio.
To make a buck or two, i drive those big trucks from coast to coast. But,,, i much prefer to be out here , under the stars , having a good cup of joe with you fine folks......stew ?? Why yes dont mind if i do have a bite or two,, mmm smells good ! And thank ya kindly. Going to be a good night.

Grandpa

Welcome to the fire Tramp. And yes, the stew is as fine as it smells. Fill that bowl right up.

jason

fear no beer
Carefull how you use that 4 letter word around here.
Depends on the job though. See right now I'm at my desk reading through some great posts here. Untouchables is playing on the TV next to me. The window is open with a nice breeze coming through. Just finished a snack of a turkey I smoked yesterday with a side of some cranberry relish. The two older kids are at the grandparents. The youngest and the wife are sleeping. I could work like this the rest of my life.

Sadly the wife will be up soon. She will start yelling and complaining on how she doesn't have time to make the pies for church tonight, although she has slept most of the day. And the peace in the house will be broken. So then I will have to go into the garden and work. Where I will be able to enjoy the weather even more, get my hands and feet dirty and away from the grumpy one.

So work can be fun. I try to enjoy it when I can. With a 70% chance of rain and me working out of a golf cart delivering packages this week work will not be fun.