You ate that?

dinosaur

troublemaker
Here's an interesting subject. What have you eaten in your life? I don't want to hear about your girlfriend or your boyfriend. I want to know about what you consumed for food.

I've eaten insects, snakes, mink, opossum, monkey, elephant, bear, cougar, lion, tiger, cape buffalo, bison, heron, dolphin, shark, whale, turtle, piranha, muscles, clams, oysters, escargot, some illegal lizards, alligator, crocs, raptors except the American Bald Eagle, groundhog, muskrat, platypus, coyote, fox, squirrel, deer, elk, caribou, moose, muscles, clams, oysters, and semolina

What did you eat that you are either proud of or somewhat recalcitrant to divulge? Tell us. I am ,most interested to see.

By the w ay, Cappy's gumbo does not count. It may be very tasty but what's in it is a secret even I don't want to know.

ppine

Forester
Dino,
That is a good list. Probably no one can top it.
I really like raw oysters, mussels, clams and scallops if they are really fresh and come from clean water. We have served buffalo for Thanksgiving countless times. I like elk, moose, caribou, bear and cougar. Eaten a few rattle snakes, a possum but few others on your list. I like smoked buffalo tongue, elk liver, brains, and menudo. I like to watch the guy Zimmern travel around and eat weird stuff. The best ethnic food I have ever had was in Jamaica.