Hello

Wehan

I grew up hunting cottontail and snowshoe hare here in Mi. My dad had a large kennel of beagles. As I grew up the places and people willing to let you hunt around our area dried up. My dad sold his last hound 12 years ago. We did some fishing here and there and then I moved out and got married. I'm finally in a place in my life I can start getting back outside. I just put a Jackson Big Rig on layaway and after paying that off my wife is putting a Jackson Cuda 12 on layaway. Come spring we will be ready to get on the water. We can't wait!

Pathfinder1

I grew up hunting cottontail and snowshoe hare here in Mi. My dad had a large kennel of beagles. As I grew up the places and people willing to let you hunt around our area dried up. My dad sold his last hound 12 years ago. We did some fishing here and there and then I moved out and got married. I'm finally in a place in my life I can start getting back outside. I just put a Jackson Big Rig on layaway and after paying that off my wife is putting a Jackson Cuda 12 on layaway. Come spring we will be ready to get on the water. We can't wait!

Hi, Wehan...!!
Welcome aboard...hope you will join us in some of our discussions...!! Good to have you...!!

Pathfinder1

Hi..Wehan...Welcome aboard...You're looking fine today...!! Hope to hear more about you...!!