We are off and growing

Cappy

Well for better or worse we rolled the dice and planted our garden stuff early on march the 8th. Gambling that all the AlGoreans are right and maybe spring will come early this year. We tried this last year and a very late frost wiped us out so we are playing the odds that it wont happen 2 years in a row. here is the picture filled post of or yard in early march snow birds eat ya hearts out.:beer3::garden:
http://cappyandpegody.blogspot.com/2015/03/a-gardening-note-to-ourselves.html

dinosaur

troublemaker
Well, the peas should be okay. Those things will come up through the snow. As for the rest, I wish you great luck and hope you have a bountiful garden. Up Nawth here we will probably plant in about a month.

Cappy

Time will tell and its fun trying to figure it out. This year we jumped the gun some years we are late. kinda like fishing it aint a sure thing and we enjoy the game.

dinosaur

troublemaker
I like that fishing reference. That's why they call it fishing. If you were sure of the outcome they'd call it catching.

Cappy

Amen ya ole fossil, it amazes me that we are from different cultures and have many of the same sayings I guess we both belong to the country boy club.:beer6: