slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes

welfull

We sleep with therma rest mats and our sleeping bags constantly slide because the camp site we stay at is always slightly on an incline. How can we stop from sliding all night long?

Grandpa

Many rectangle bags have a sleeve for the pad to fit into so they stay together. Big Agnus makes a mummy combo the same way. I've also heard of people who stick velcro ties on both units so they can be tied together. It sure is a nuisance when it happens, isn't it?

welfull

Many rectangle bags have a sleeve for the pad to fit into so they stay together. Big Agnus makes a mummy combo the same way. I've also heard of people who stick velcro ties on both units so they can be tied together. It sure is a nuisance when it happens, isn't it?
yeah,I'll pick the right tent

Red Kanu

Apply a dozen or more small dots of clear silicon to your mattress, this will stop the sliding (you can always add a few more if needed, but unlikely). An old trick I've used this for years, works great.

welfull

Apply a dozen or more small dots of clear silicon to your mattress, this will stop the sliding (you can always add a few more if needed, but unlikely). An old trick I've used this for years, works great.
thank you very much

Roybrew

I tried that once. Every time I moved I kept sliding down hill till my whitey tighties were crammed some where I won't mention. Ha