When was the last time you looked at the star

Roybrew

?? Tried googling star bbq3 and all I get is barbecue. I look at the stars most every night on way to work and early morning when I am on way home. I guess that is a benefit for working a night shift. My wife will sometimes go out and lay in the yard after dark for some star gazing. I fear there is just getting to be to many street lights, and the stars are not as noticable as they once were.

welfull

?? Tried googling star bbq3 and all I get is barbecue. I look at the stars most every night on way to work and early morning when I am on way home. I guess that is a benefit for working a night shift. My wife will sometimes go out and lay in the yard after dark for some star gazing. I fear there is just getting to be to many street lights, and the stars are not as noticable as they once were.
It sounds very wonderful! working a night shift to bring you a different experience.

Roybrew

Eh. Pays the bills. My father says that the stars are harder to see because of the pollution in the air. I realy don't know if that's the case or not, but a lot of the coal fired power plants in this area are converting to cleaner natural gas. I guess I find out in couple of years.

Is there a star named bbq3, or am I missing something?

Roybrew

A bunch of us here at work were sitting outside watching the meteor shower we had last fall. It was a little hazy out, but we seen a few falling stars. I brought my helinox chair because it was comfortable and I could sit anywhere for better viewing, and we were talking about camping stuff. It was nice, and I was surprised at how many people love to camp.

Grandpa

Whenever the sky is clear. No light pollution here and the sky is crystal clear. So whenever I go outside at night I take a gander up to marvel at the stars.

Cappy

A rare night in Cajun country the col front dropped the humidity and the sky is very clear orion is straight up in winter and I saw a nice shooter a few minutes ago on my way in from dragging the can to the curb.