Bugs

Cappy

I always thought it was just bad luck that I never saw any rhinoceroses while camping.

Hmmmm I'd have to think this one through is it bad luck or good luck?????? Not sure what good it would be to see one. Do they taste good???:bbq1:

dinosaur

troublemaker
I have a lot of garlic in my diet. This always has worked for me unless I walk into a true infestation of mosquitoes. Then I use DEET.

By the way, garlic doesn't work for everyone. But it works for some and it do make that fish gumbo go down good.

Northern Dancer

BUGS!
...when I camp/canoe I don't use any product that has any kind of ordour including under arm stuff. For that I use a product called Crystal. I tend to use Camp Suds for all my washing needs though I have a shampoo bar soap that is odourless. I wear light coloured clothing and a cap hat.

For bug spray my arsenal includes Mosquito Shield - 30% deet, Muskol at 23.5% deet, Watkins Great Outdoors - 28.5% deet. The reasons for the differences is the environmental conditions. Bugs - all kinds - ten to be the worst in May into June.