Thermal eradication 7 hogs down (video)

theblakester

Got an invite to go down to Victoria, Tx to help eradicate some hogs that had been hitting the corn fields pretty hard. We started around 9:00 and wrapped it up around 3:00 am. We drove around scanning fields out the window and stopped in a few places to call for a few minutes here and there. We got 6 confirmed kills on the first group. Then later in the night took out a single boar that is not in this video. 7 confirmed kills for the night.
Equipment used- 12.5" 6.8 SPC from Eric at Blackstonearms.com. Reap-IR thermal sight from Cliff at ThirdCoastThermal.com recorded with the MDVR from Ultimate night vision.
Attached to the muzzle is the Sig Sauer 762 titanium QD suppressor from Silencershop.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theblakester

Thanks y'all. I keep my freezer full as well as any land owner that's interested. Problem is, you can't kill enough of them and there's not enough freezer space for the ones u kill. They're like fire ants. And 80% of the time when a friend says they'd love the meat and I take the time to get it for them and store it in a cooler on ice for days for them, they decide they can't take it ???? Frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jason

fear no beer
If I lived close enough I would take you up on that offer. We are overloaded here too with wild pigs. I would love to get some, but unless you have your hunters license you cannot get any unless on private land. Even then I am told there are challenges. So law makers want to poison them. Foolish I say. You cannot even donate the meat to a soup kitchen. I wish more would be willing to take the meat.