Beautiful sunset

TakeAHike

I was going through the pictures from our Memorial Day camping trip and I came across some beautiful sunset pictures. There is nothing prettier than a sunset over the water. I can't get the picture itself to show up so I shared a link instead.

TakeAHike

We were at a lake about an hour from home camping with family. Actually the campground is nestled in between to smaller inland lakes with a canal between the two. The bigger of the 2 is Lake Cadillac.

Barney

I once heard a psychiatrist who tried to explain depression in the following way: "depression is total inability to enjoy sunsets". Very picturesque explanation. :)

WideOpenSpace

Wow, that's such a beautiful picture! I could stare at sunlight on water for hours, it's so mesmerising how it twinkles and moves. That's a great quote too Barney!

Cappy

Sunset on the water is one of my favorite things about being a Cappy:tinysmile_fatgrin_t. As the years go by I still love them and always love watching the sun slide down. Take it from a self proclaimed water sunset expert that's a very nice shot. Thanks for sharing.

CaverGroupie

Forgive me, I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong, since everyone else can see it, but I can't see a link. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Cappy

In the post the words sunset pictures are the link. When ya see a post like that just pass ya mouse over the words to find the link.

CaverGroupie

Oh for the love of Pete. I actually am as clueless as they say I am. Thanks Cappy.
And, TakeAHike, WOW! Great picture. I hope you're going to show us more of yours.

Cappy

I am way down in the middle of nowhere for you gps folks I'm at N.29 04.5 W. 89 09.9 The fact that I have phone service alone is a miracle of modern technology :tinysmile_grin_t: I hadda resize this picture several times till its so small itl prolly be grainy, and it took me all morning to get it to load without glitching. I have hundreds of sun set pictures cause I am like a tourist snapping away and enjoying them on a weekly basis. After several tries this is only one I could get to load.

Copy of P1010081.jpg

Cappy

Yep, it took dis ole dumb country boy a while but I finally figured out the big picture trick. Sertinally do NOT mean to hijack this post, I just figured it was a good place to try my new trick out. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Riverflow

Very nice sunset pictures from everyone! I love taking pictures, but for some reason I always get too distracted to take one of the sun! Maybe I'll try and snatch up a picture of a sunrise for our fishing trip next week- usually the folks are too groggy in the morning to be much of a distraction to the wonders of nature!

TakeAHike

Cappy, it's okay for you to hijack it as long as you share how you got the picture to show up! I couldn't figure it out either. We always like to get pictures of the sunset on the water wherever we go, even if we have to get them from the shore. I just loved how this one turned out.

Cappy

I am more than glad to share what I learned. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t First ya gotta grt your pictures on line. A good wy if you don't have a blog or flikcker account is to use the albums here on the forum. On the top of the page in the middle click on "albums" and it lets a load pics from ya computer to an album its pretty easy just follow the instructions. once ya have a pic loaded ya just copy the url to the add image button in the post window. it looks like a lil mountain sunset postcard kinda. Once ya have your url just paste it in the box and viola:tinysmile_fatgrin_t:

A sunset on the Mississippi River