Camping equipment

tpk

Camping equipment includes:

* First aid kit
* Tent, lean-to to act as a shelter.
* Hammer to drive tent stakes into soil.
* Sleeping bag and/or blankets for warmth.
* Sleeping pad or air mattress is placed underneath the sleeping bag for cushioning from stones and twigs as well as for insulation from the ground.

Can yu suggest others

anand

tents, hiking tents, backpacking tents, sleeping bags, cooking pots and pans, eating utensils, air mattresses, lighting including flashlights, propane lanterns, other lighting products, backpacking equipment and supplies, cook stoves, barbeque grills, bicycles, mountain bikes

slide

First aid kit is most important as you may encounter anything. Other than medic kit, get your regular medications too.

mom2manyboyz

I think you could get by without the hammer. A rock would work. Could get by without the lanterns and flashlights, just go to bed when it gets dark, but they might be nice for safety reasons. Fire works for cooking if you have the right pans.

* A way to keep your food cold
* Something to carry and store water if you don't have running water
* Matches
* Knife
* Trash bag or box for trash
* Toiletries (soap, toothbrush,etc)

tater03

I have to have a cooler to keep my stuff cold. A lantern also because I am a reader and tend do a lot of that when I'm camping. And a tend that doesn't leak.

campfridge

You can also use Camping Fridge for keeping your food fresh and drinks cool. This is also very useful for keeping foods safe in a covered place. There are a number of Online sites that are offering these 12V fridge for camping.