Grza Mountain

Barney

These are some pics taken on a mountain of Grza, just near by my home town. Beautiful place with a mountain lake. I go there regularly, especially now since summer is on it's way.

Attachments

Gondor

Wow, these are just dandy :) And that mountain house/cabin is just a dream! Is it yours? That lake is also just wonderful. I like the nature very much. Oh, man, I can't remember when was the last time I used to hike. :(

Barney

Wow, these are just dandy :) And that mountain house/cabin is just a dream! Is it yours? That lake is also just wonderful. I like the nature very much. Oh, man, I can't remember when was the last time I used to hike. :(
Unfortunately it is not :( It's my friends cabin, but it's pretty big so you might as well call it a house. There is a big fireplace built in the front wall of the house for grilling and the surrounding is so peaceful, there is not many people around.

jason

fear no beer
Wow, that is a beauty of a place. How is the fishing there? Does the area get a lot of people?

Barney

Fishing is somewhat slow. What I mean by that is that not many people fish there, I honestly don't know why. I will add some additional pics soon. This place does not get a lot of people, because there is still no building interest here, I hope it will stay that way for a long time. :)