Hammock Bliss hamocks

bdragon

Does anyone used one for camping? In have switched and I am loving it. Mostly for the ease of setup and takedow, as well as sleeping like a babey.

bd - Men use thought only to justify their wrong doings, and speech only to
conceal their thoughts. -- Voltaire

bearz

Never tried hammock camping (sleeping in one over night), however I have a hammock just to chill in. So relaxing. I have a Grand Trunk one and it's easy to set up and cheap.

carmen

Not as much for camping since we are getting older and hate the idea of a long setup but I keep one in the backyard year round. I love nothing more than sneaking out with a good book and getting lost while enjoying the backyard.

lambdahammock

Welcome to the club, bdragon. I have a Warbonnet Blackbird. Nowadays, if I can't use my hammock, you'll find me at the motel.
Haha this is great.

I haven't camped in a tent since I've started in my hammock, and I don't plan on going back anytime soon.

gillygilligan

Made my own - 12' almost. My suspension hammock stuff sack and tarp all DYI. I can camp down to about zero degrees Fahrenheit with my current set up

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Terasec

currently use a grand trunk hammock,
its been great, packs small, so now with just a 20L backpack have everything I need for 3 day trips
I could even do overnighters with just a waistpack