Hello fellow nature freaks

CabinFreak

Just throwing in my hello to the forum.I have recently got back into tent camping after many years of roughing it in luxury cabins(lol).I look forward to contributing to the site if I can remember to drop in.

Gondor

Welcome to the forums! I know how it can be hard, roughing it in luxury cabins, I'm sure most of us can relate to that. But the other side of the coin is much more fun, which is why we're here.

IndianaHiker

Welcome to the forums. I to like my accommodation to be 5 stars This one only gets 4 since it didn't have any good logs to sit on.

jason

fear no beer
Welcome to the forums. I to like my accommodation to be 5 stars This one only gets 4 since it didn't have any good logs to sit on.

Not going to like, I'm a bit jealous. Would love a hammock just to sleep in on a nice day in the back yard.

Hikenhunter

Not going to like, I'm a bit jealous. Would love a hammock just to sleep in on a nice day in the back yard.
:tinysmile_grin_t:Check out cabelas. I got a folding hammock that can be set up in less than 5 minutes any where any time and I sleep just fine in it. Not good for backpacking but great for car camping or to set up quickly in the backyard.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t