Hello from NW Arkansas

NWABYUCougar

Just joined the forum, I am a little green in hiking and backpacking but that is where my interest is for now. Love to research gear but don't have that much yet. Also, interested in getting outdoors more but my better half is barely interested in car camping.

Grandpa

Welcome to the OBC forums. From your name, I detect the possibility you have spent some time in Provo?

ppine

Forester
I have met some great people from Arkansas. You have some interesting country there, but the height of summer is warm with bugs and reptiles. The spring and fall are really good times to be outdoors. I have always wanted to canoe the Buffalo River.

Newanderthal

Some of my best memories are from Northern Arkansas. I've spent a lot of time in Ponca and that area will always own a piece of my heart.

NWABYUCougar

I have only lived in NW Arkansas for about ten years and I am just now getting back into camping and backpacking. I did some hiking and camping in the central Oregon growing up. I really miss the dry climate of the west, although I enjoy the green here in Arkansas.