Hello

opquail

Hello my name is Owen. I am real big on the outdoors. I pretty much love camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, 4wheeling, and well pretty much anything that gets me outside. I also run an outdoor blog doing reviews on outdoor products and locations you can check it out at Quailmanoutdoors.com.

Cappy

Nice to meet ya and will check out your blog. I hope ya didn't just stop by to advertise and look frowards to reading your posts Welcome aboard

opquail

Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the forum. No, I'm not just here to advertise. I'm just real big on the outdoors and looking forward to joining another outdoor community.

Cappy

Well that sounds wonderful forgive me but lately we have had folks join up to promote something and other than that not have anything to say. We always look forwards to folks with stuff to contribute.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Welcome. I read your review on the Sparq XL electric lighter. If it's too big and heavy for a pocket, I don't want it. I've been thinking about one of the electrics. It seems like a good idea but I don't carry fire starters except Trioxane tabs on occasion and I can start those with a magnifying glass. A cheap disposable has always been my choice. Are there any electrics you know of that are smaller and lighter and good for extended use?