How To Report A Geographical Field Trip?

Nabil

I went to a geographical field trip and now I have to start a report. I'll write about what I learned. We saw arch, arch, long shore current, wave, high tide and low tide. We saw the stones present in sand, we saw these things that we learned before the field trips.
So I did not learn this tour because we read in the book, so I do not know how and what to say in my report because these things we knew before the field trips.

Roybrew

Hello Nabil, well you can report on how you did some measurements that support what you have read. Also the things that you saw physically is something to report on. You were there to see it happen, and that accounts for alot. Observing is the beginning of understanding.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GroundBoomLand

Hi Nabil, not sure if you are still working on this. You are probably done with it, but you can talk about your measurement you took while in the field vs the normal conditions in the area. You can use a lot of online tools to help you. Not sure what part of the world you are in, but FEMA maps, GIS, NOAA flood history, and past weather logs will give you a lot of useful information.