Howdy

texan4ut

A fellow on the TKF forum recommended this site. Checked it out and looks like a fine place. Many of the things I enjoy are on here. Hunting, fishing, camping, paddling, etc. Looking forward to the conversation. Me I live in Round Rock, TX and I am single and I work for myself, so I have to budget my time to keep enough money coming in so I can do what I like to do. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Cappy

Welcome aboard. What I love most about this forum is its variety. If ya like the out doors from just playing in ya yard or packing up and hitting the trail its here for ya. The amazing thing is everybody from stringy survival packing techno nerds live here in harmony with good ole chubby country boys that like to fish and car camp. Join in the hubbub and welcome.

texan4ut

Hey stranger!:tinysmile_grin_t:
What's up. I have been following your camping trips the past year, wanted try to go but was way too busy last year work wise. 1st time in a long time I worked many Saturdays, but I had to make it while I could. Hope to join in on some this next year. Maybe we can get some of these folks to join.

Hirsch

It is that time of year when you can get frost bit and sunburned the same day.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t