I can't believe the temps.

Thomas H

Bibsoutdoors
55°F on our second day out. It's hard to know what cloths to pack for a 10 day and not have your entire closet with you. Mid January and it's 55°F, how can this be? Well we made it to the Nebraska National Forest and more specifically the Red Cloud camp grounds. US 385 goes right by the grounds so I think this will just be an overnight stop. Nice little campground otherwise. No charge to stay, got to love that. Reports of numerous Mountain Lion sightings here, Ranger told us to keep an eye on our dog to be safe. We'll do. Check in later, hope all are well. Be honest and stay safe!

PS.
Sorry, all my pictures appear too large to post.

Thomas H

Bibsoutdoors
55°F on our second day out. It's hard to know what cloths to pack for a 10 day and not have your entire closet with you. Mid January and it's 55°F, how can this be? Well we made it to the Nebraska National Forest and more specifically the Red Cloud camp grounds. US 385 goes right by the grounds so I think this will just be an overnight stop. Nice little campground otherwise. No charge to stay, got to love that. Reports of numerous Mountain Lion sightings here, Ranger told us to keep an eye on our dog to be safe. We'll do. Check in later, hope all are well. Be honest and stay safe!

PS.

Sorry, all my pictures appear too large to post.

Attachments

Roybrew

Ah ha! A picture. It's a start?? Any more?

I'm told we have Mountain Lions here, but I've never seen one. Someone had pictures of a Bobcat taken in hi back yard. He got it on his game camera he setup. I'm waiting for a good picture of Bigfoot.

How far you all heading Thomas? Destination?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thomas H

Bibsoutdoors
Ah ha! A picture. It's a start?? Any more?

I'm told we have Mountain Lions here, but I've never seen one. Someone had pictures of a Bobcat taken in hi back yard. He got it on his game camera he setup. I'm waiting for a good picture of Bigfoot.

How far you all heading Thomas? Destination?

Hi Roy!

Yes 1 picture, I tried putting 9 different ones up, no go. I even sized them down. This tech business is over my head Roybrew. We have no specific destination in mind, its been 5 or maybe 6 weeks since we were last out, so I said, it's time, let's go, and we took off. We are only going to be out for 10 days this time so we traveled to Nebraska and are enjoying the pine forests. It was warm today but it sounds like that is soon to change. 3 - 5" of snow predicted for Saturday. We'll see what happens. We have plenty of food, warm cloths and water...let it come! I'll keep trying with the pictures, any hints will be appreciated. Have you been fishing lately?

Roybrew

Took the motor boat out last week, and did a little fishing. Very shallow this time of year. The power authority, TVA, draws these lakes down in the winter. I was churning mud getting it back on the trailer. Water temp 50 degrees. Caught a couple of crappie but they weren't big enough to invite to dinner. Threw into some schooling fish pounding on some shad, but my little 4 pound crappie line wasn't stout enough to bring what ever engulfed my minnow bait in.

I have to reduce my picture size to under 1 MB. Maybe it also depends on what device your using???

I am interested in seeing pictures of Nebraska. Snow scenes are nice to.