"I caught myself..."

Northern Dancer

Things have been hectic at work. Every day, it seems, there is a new directive from the ministry or a change in protocol or some new method of doing things. Each day I come to work I step into a shoe bath, get my temperature checked, testify that I have not been in certain institutions, or visited restricted areas of the city. Then I change my clothes, put on gloves, a face mask and a shield [and in some instances gown]. I'm now ready to serve our long term care community.

I established a "Laugh Cart" and I visit residents in their room. I show short videos with lively music, comic routines, sing-alongs, and panoramic nature scenes to lift their spirits.

"I caught myself" showing videos of my past canoe trips. :Frown2:

Roybrew

I'm sure lots of people would enjoy that. I for one love nature shows, especially David Attenborough. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing. Look at it this way you have a captive audience.

Cappy

Well here I sit stuck at home not doing anything show me the video of your canoe trip it sounds great. To make matters worse my dang sinuses acting up snot bubbles and sneezing so hard my ribs hurt. I can't go if I wanted to I'd scare the hell out of every one with my sniffing crying sneezing self.