It's all about dogs...

Northern Dancer

This is a fabulous site and no doubt somewhere in here there is a section on dogs.
BUT...it's always good to bring it back and put it right in the middle of
our conversation here at the Traveller's Tavern.

Let's see the dogs folks!

- Reese -

Cappy

ya know the line in bo jangles after 29 years he still grieved well for me that will be Sparky our bratty bichon who will be the special one for me like Tank is for Grandpa We now have beaux our latest lil brat I love him dearly he is a good dog but in my heart there will never be another Sparky and so you know he named himself by chewing on the computer cord at my feet when a puppy. The wife made this vidoeo and I still can't watch it with out crying.Tribute to Sparky

ppine

Forester
Queen Victoria is a 16 year old Welsh corgi.
Ruby Begonia is a 6 year old Border Collie.
Monte Lama is a 3 year old chug, Chihuahua/ Pug mix.

jason

fear no beer
Well it looks like Emma our 12 year old Schnauzer has a heart murmur. Wife said doc said it is due to age. She is also getting chubby as she doesn't play as much as she used to. She can still move after those squirrels though. But I have noticed she waits for them to get closer.

The puppy got its shots and seems to be doing good.

Thomas H

Bibsoutdoors
ya know the line in bo jangles after 29 years he still grieved well for me that will be Sparky our bratty bichon who will be the special one for me like Tank is for Grandpa We now have beaux our latest lil brat I love him dearly he is a good dog but in my heart there will never be another Sparky and so you know he named himself by chewing on the computer cord at my feet when a puppy. The wife made this vidoeo and I still can't watch it with out crying.Tribute to Sparky
This is Katy. She will forever hold my heart. I can hardly believe she's been gone now for 9 years. I've not been able to watch her videos, soon maybe.

Northern Dancer

Great post "TH" - luvs them all. I haven't had a dog since Reese died. I tried a couple of times but things just didn't work out.

Thomas H

Bibsoutdoors
Great post "TH" - luvs them all. I haven't had a dog since Reese died. I tried a couple of times but things just didn't work out.
NDancer, I hope you don't stop trying. There are a good number of dogs out there that could/would benefit from the love you could give them. Gosh knows, they'll return it. If I were a wealthy man, I'd have one crack'in sanctuary for the little devils. Lol.

You know ND, I'll bet if it were possible, even Reese would agree with me. Well. I'll go back to my own business now and leave you alone on this.