Just got "broken in"

peaceguru

I just got back from a trip to the Black Hills, where I did a little bit of climbing. I needed North and South Dakota to finish off all 50 states. I'll get the pictures uploaded as soon as I can, but I feel like the story is a tad more interesting. On May 4, I scaled a 12 foot rock formation in South Dakota to get some pictures, and a thrill. It's a good thing that I wasn't travelling alone, because I got more than I bargained for. On my way down I stepped on a rock that started to give way beneath me. It all happened so fast that the next thing I remember was laying on my right shoulder facing away from the rocks. After laying there for awhile to compose myself, we headed to the nearest urgent care clinic where I was informed that my clavicle had been fractured in 2 places. That did not stop me however. I was going to get to all 50 states if it killed me. So we went on with the trip and made it to North Dakota with me in a brace and my arm in a sling. I officially feel like a climber now.