More sunsets! Great trip

TakeAHike

We had a job out of town this weekend and we got to head out to the water for some great sunset photos. I grew up around this area so it was nice to be able to go back. Here are some of the pictures!

basejump

Great photos! The water looks so nice and calm! I really like that they have that rock formation so that you can walk across the water. If you don't mind me asking, where were these taken?

Snuggles

Beautiful pictures TakeAHike. Where is the Point? I have a point too but it's not the same one. I do hope you had a nice brew in one hand, a camera in the other and a significant other to accompany you. It looks like a romantic setting.

TakeAHike

The Point is in Augres, a small town in Michigan and the water is Lake Huron. The walkway is there for the lighthouse, because they need to get in to maintain it. It is nice though. We try to stop whenever we pass through. Last year we were out there and it started pouring down rain. We got some wonderful rainbow shots over the light house.

Campfire Girl

Beautiful pictures! It's hard to beat a sunset, or sunrise, over the water. The sun reflecting off the water is absolutely beautiful. Early morning or late evening by the water is the most relaxing spot in the world.