New guy here

CARiD

Hi everyone, my name is Michael out of Cranbury, NJ and I am a big fan of off-road trucks, camping and outdoor activities. I am well experienced with off-road parts and equipment and work at CARiD tech department so I deal with some cool truck goodies everyday. I'll check around on the forum and possibly become a supporting vendor in the future.

jason

fear no beer
Greetings and salutations. How are things in NJ? Any new truck toys you are excited about?

CARiD

Thanks for the welcome, guys! We do carry tons of cool parts for trucks and also wide choice of outdoor accessories. Anything specific you are interested in, jason?

jason

fear no beer
Thanks for the welcome, guys! We do carry tons of cool parts for trucks and also wide choice of outdoor accessories. Anything specific you are interested in, jason?
Nothing specific. The only thing on my list is some bullnose tie downs for the truck bed and a hitch stabilizer as I'm tired of hearing it rattle. There are always things that look neat, but would be impractical for me. Like this thing.