Ohio bushcrafter

offtrail

Hello everyone the name is offtrail and glad to be here. Been doing the outdoor thing all my life, things like bushcraft, firecraft, camping, building shelters, wild edibles, hiking, metal detecting, collecting old bottles. I did miss one very important activity...fishing! I like to fish and camp at the same time so I can practice my outdoor skills. I believe fishing is over looked for a means of feeding oneself in a survival situation. Well that's me in a nut shell and looking forward to meeting the group.

oldsarge

Hello & welcome to OBC! Looking forward to reading about your experiences!!!

Cappy

Welcome aboard ya sound like our kinda people:tinysmile_fatgrin_t Pull ua a stump rab a beer and visit. I don't consider ma \self a bushcrafter, just an ole country boy from bayou country. You can rest assured fishing and gathering from the water aint lost on us Cajuns. I cant wait to hear ya stories.

offtrail

Welcome aboard ya sound like our kinda people:tinysmile_fatgrin_t Pull ua a stump rab a beer and visit. I don't consider ma \self a bushcrafter, just an ole country boy from bayou country. You can rest assured fishing and gathering from the water aint lost on us Cajuns. I cant wait to hear ya stories.
I here that, fishing is tops on my list but also catch and eat crawdads. Not like you all in Cajun land but not to bad for Ohio. Frog legs is also a great eat around here and snapping turtle. I have many videos that I like to share but make no money off them. It's about sharing not about subscribers. I did at one time have a lot of subscribers but decided to dump them all when Google took control and messed the whole thing up. I hope you all understand i'm not here to get subscribers, i'm here to learn and to share my skills as a bushcrafter. I also have a lot of fishing videos, i use a hands free hat mounted point and shoot camera. It works great for getting that action shot and still have both hands free to fight that bass or pike.

Cappy

We also have a blog and a youtube channel and also don't try to make money offn it. we aint as advanced as it sounds you are so post the link, this forum don't mind. We love sharing and learning from each other.

cappyandpegody - YouTube

That's us. it aint much it aint just out doors its how we roll. So what's yours??
Our blog shows up on the bottom as does several other folks. So jump right in.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Stargazer

Welcome, offtrail. There are lots of good, down-to-earth people on this site. We all enjoy learning from each others experiences. Looking forward to your contributions.