Snowed in

calanta

Right now we are snowed in and while I am thankful for having a day off of work I am not to content about being snowed in and stuck. I hate being cooped up, it would be more fun to go play outside but I am sick. :tinysmile_fever_t:

Reese

I don't think I could handle being snowed in. It's been a pretty harsh winter for those of you in the north! Hope you can get back out soon!

Bumpkin

When I lived in the northeast I used to love getting snowed in. A cozy, snowy day curled up in front of the fireplace with a good book and my favorite blanket. And don't forget the hot chocolate :)

Try to make the most of it and I hope you feel better :)

southerngal

I am way down in Georgia and we are going to get snow for the second time this year tomorrow! I am so excited I just hope it starts overnight so my hubby doesn't have to go in!

Pebbles

There's nothing worse than being sick on a snow day. We got a good chunk here in the midwest, but not nearly enough to shut anything down. Hope you are feeling better.

Adventurelover

Thankfully I live in GA and don't have to worry about that because I would be going batty too! When it rains here and we get stuck inside me and my girls try to find fun stuff to do together like crafts or having a movie day.