So what's up with that necromancerdeath?

freedommachine

I haven't really been on here much but I kept seeing this necromancerdeath guy attacking people verbally on here. I hope I am not being rude to anyone but what was up with that guy?

HikerJoe

I think he/she/it was banned because it exposed ham and it's very dark history. A conspiracy that had remained unexplained until now. LMAO.

CozInCowtown

Unfortunately here at OBC we are not a Democracy but an evil dictatorship.
Jason pays the bills so he is Emperor.
necromancerdeath was voted off the island after he was executed.
Gotta live within the rules or play somewhere else.
We have good rules here at OBC!!
DC

Last edited:

jason

fear no beer
Unfortunately here at OBC we are not a Democracy but an evil dictatorship.
Jason pays the bills so he is Emperor.
necromancerdeath was voted off the island after he was executed.
Gotta live within the rules or play somewhere else.
We have good rules here at OBC!!
DC
I'm a very evil dictator too. All I need is a cat on my lap, but I'm allergic. Still working on my evil laugh though.

hummingbird

I think you're right wva. It would be Blofeld I believe with the huge white long haired cat (ACHOOOO!) on his lap. Wasn't that the one with Honor Blackman as the bad girl? It's also the one with the little man who was named "Oddjob" with the deadly frisbee hat. I love to watch James Bond. :)

rockytibby

I guess I missed the Necromancerdeath. I haven't been on in a while. What a creepy name, doesn't it mean romancing a dead person? I think your right, probably a teen playing games.

wvbreamfisherman

Thunderball was the one with the stolen nukes from the British Vulcan bomber, and the fancy Hydrofoil Yacht. Big underwater battle with frogmen, spearguns , etc. at then end. I always thought either Dr. No or Thunderball were the two best Bond films.

Odd Job and Honor Blackman (Pussy Galore) were in Goldfinger, where they were going to steal the gold from Fort Knox.