The Dabbler's Den Says Hello from Coastal Georgia!

Dabbler's Den

Hey Gang! Just a little about myself...I'm a short, fat, middle aged dad with a love for the outdoors! I started up a YouTube channel, called The Dabbler's Den, a little over a year ago and have loved every second of it! The original purpose was to grab "snap shots" of my daughter and I's adventures as I introduce her to all the things I have grown to love over the years and its now evolving to include more outdoor gear review. Check out my into here and I suggest checking out one of my more recent videos as I have learned a lot over that past year. If you like the channel, please Subscribe, and if not tell me why...I'm always looking for ways to gain a larger audience!

Annabellam

You are welcome to the forum. I love the idea of the video, hoping you show more outdoor action outdoors with the others.

Dabbler's Den

You are welcome to the forum. I love the idea of the video, hoping you show more outdoor action outdoors with the others.
Thank you Annabellam! My daughter and I have a great time making them, and my high school students have a great time watching them. I'm hoping to inspire a few of them to get outside and DO SOMETHING!