White Stag Tent??

MrDigitech

Does anyone have or have had/know of this brand White Stag? And any insight on the quality of their tents??

My family had a cabin style White Stag tent when I was a kid and my mom brought it to our family camping trip a couple weekends ago. I didn't remember how thick the faberic was on this thing. Seems bomb proof!

I found one for sale for $20 i may have to pick it up.

Grandpa

White Stag used to be a pretty good quality for a low end product. Not sure but I think Wal-mart bought them out. Also, several years ago, I had a cheap Wenzel tube tent and my buddy had the identical tent with the White Stag label so there may be a connection between those two. Both of these tents seemed to hold up well for ultra cheap, just too hard for me to crawl in or out of. I still have it and on occasion, one of the grandkids use it.

Lamebeaver

I have a White Stag Northridge (7'x7'). It's pretty old school. Doesn't leak but gets a fair amount of condenstation inside. The newer designs have a lot more netting underneath the rain fly, which helps to alleviate this. I paid $16 for it on eBay and picked it up locally. It's been a solid, reliable tent. Weight's 6 lbs, but it has plenty of room for two people and their gear.

I also had an older Wenzel 4 person tent, which we used for car camping for years, until one of the zippers finally died.