Wichita Mountain trip report

peaceguru

I took a trek up to the Wichita mountain wildlife refuge awhile ago, and I finally got my pictures uploaded, so I thought it was about time to post my first trip report. I have a lot of pictures but it keeps telling me they're too large to upload.

Cappy

Yes I often have that problem as well. My camera takes high def pictures that are too big for the forum. What I do is either put the ones I want to post in a file and resize them saving the high def image as well or post the pics to our blog and link them from there. I knw folks that post on an online site like flicker or something then post them. Hope ya figure it out cause I would love to see them. I have been to your area several times on business but never ahd the chance to really look around and do some camping would love to see your report.

Cappy

Very nice pictures! Where were they taken? Wichita is very flat and that area isn't. Now to post them here just copy the url click the icon just right of the smiley and paste the url there it will apear in your post. I do this often. It's too much trouble to do lots of them thats why we write a blog so we can share lots of pictures and videos to multiple forums and only post them once.

jason

fear no beer
I'm hoping to upgrade the software soon, which will allow for bigger pictures. I use http://www.picresize.com/ to resize them when needed. I like that site because its free and you can bulk upload.

I will have to agree, those are some nice pictures.