A Big Hey how Ya Doing

RelaxedMale

Camping Blogger
Hey there everybody,
I am the proverbial new guy. I am from Western Okieland (Oklahoma), and I am now an empty nester. I know that the kids are still going to come by I still realized that I needed a hobby.
It has been a long while since I went camping and I didn't get to take the kids our camping nearly as often as I should have. I eventually fell into the trap of thinking that there is a day called someday and I was waiting for it to show up. It was always someday I will take the kids camping again. Well, the kids are grown and the youngest is entering college. I realized I almost missed a chance. Yeah, the kids are out of the house but I can still get them together to go camping before they get too busy with their lives.
So this is my time to reconnect with something I truly love. Well other than my wife. We spend as much time together as possible. I realized that camping was that one thing I really miss so I have decided to find some good communities centered around camping and see where life takes me. So here I am. There you are. Glad to be apart of the group.

Roybrew

Welcome Relaxedmale, I know what you mean about "someday" rolling around. Both my girls are living their own lives now and I think every day about what I could've or should've done when they were younger. Time slips away.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cappy

Welcome to the group if ya have questions ask away or use the forum search option there is lots of good information there. There are several older guys here that will be happy to visit with ya.

RelaxedMale

Camping Blogger
I am digging the names that I have met we have a sarge, A cappy, and a Grandpa. You know you are in good company with folks that have awesome names like these. Even RoyBrew conjures up images of someone who likes a good beer or two.