A pole for every occasion

sailorman

I am to lazy to change the line on my pole and I also like having different poles depending on what I am fishing for. Am I the only one with a large collection of fishing poles?

Ilovelife

I have a lot of poles, but that is mostly because I seem to find them at garage sales for unbeatable prices. I will usually buy them and fix them up. I am pretty sure I have around 20 right now. I will probably give most of them away.

Camoguy

I only have two. But they seem to do the job for me. I do change out the line for what I'm fishing for but it doesn't bother me to do so. I haven't had any luck finding things like this at yard sales.

dinosaur

troublemaker
I've forgotten how many fishing poles I have, somewhere around twenty. I have ice fishing poles, bait caster, casting, spinning, fly, and a telescoping cane pole. I have them rigged for catfish/carp, bass, panfish, perch, walleye, and trout/salmon. I also bowfish for carp and gar. And I have a bow set up specifically for bowfrogging.

Hmmmm.....is that over the top? I can never tell. I tend to be somewhat predatory.

jason

fear no beer
I currently have 4 or 5 for salt water, and 3 or 4 for freshwater. Each one is rigged for different things. I guess I'm lazy too.