Base Camp Lake Ontario NY

jason

fear no beer
I love your pics, but I think that is more for the cast iron then anything. Got to find me some of those you got.

Cappy

Yes, we are still camping. Sorry this update took so long but it is explained at the bottom of the thread. Just click the link and look down as the adventure continues.

Cappy

S'more added to our base camp adventure as we wind up that leg of this adventure, Now that we have relocated to better internet service we will be showing off our new camp site till then there is this weenie roasting gumbo tasting night time gathering to brag about. Just click the link in te first post and scroll down.

Cappy

On the last day of our amazing camp ground adventure me and a couple friends spent the day BBQin and Jammin around the camp fire and really had fun. Good news only one more post on this loooong winded story to go after this one.

Woodland

Looked like you had a great time up there! The weather looked nice too, was it a little cool when you were there? The food looked really good. Thanks for sharing Cappy!

featherloosa

I only just now took a look at your blog- I love the way you write about your trip, especially starting with the food! $25 a day for a nice campground like that is a good deal, and it's nice to see a different side of New York. Everyone always seems to focus on the big city feel.

Cappy

New York is a beautiful state, grows more grapes than Napa valley, 2nd largest apple producer, and the finger lake region is truly beautiful. glad you enjoyed it.