Best Cave?

Seven

I have never been inside a cave and really would like to explore one some day. What are some of your favorite places to go?

Refrigerator

I go to a cave in WV with access on private land. This cave has multiple caverns with some serious leads that I have never explored. I have spent many weekends and hours and never have see it all. If you live near WV, I could take you in. This cave has dangers with fast moving water runways and some tight squeezes but most of this cave is enormous. The Geological survey has some signage there dating back to 1933. I have recently found another cavity that opened up to a totally new leg and where it takes you who knows. During the civil war salt peter was mined there.
I have subterranean maps that I have made myself. If interested let me know. A good 2 days will get you deep into this cave as we can exit a different opening. Gazillion of Myotis bats. I would have to check to see if there is a ban on entering this cave because of the White Nose Syndrum. If it's okay I can take anyone in as long as you are not claustrophobic.

http://www.google.com/search?q=myotis+dis+fugis+bats&channel=linkdoctor

Last edited: