Best Coffee Maker for Fire Pit and Over Fire Camp Grill recommendations ????

Cappy

I gotta agree with Mac I just aint developed a taste for tea and have tried lots of varieties. Guess I am an ole set in my ways country boy but I have tried teas with homey lemon sugar cream etc ad aint found one I like yet. Peg loves the stuff hot cold etc though.

MacGyver

My grandmother loved tea. I mean really loved the stuff. I had to build shelves in her kitchen to hold the dozens of varieties she had on hand. I remember her asking me if I liked tea. When I told her I didn't, she said it's because I'd never had good tea. So, probably because you never say no to your 90-year-old grandmother, I consented to sit down for a tasting session. She must have brewed up over a dozen different teas, explaining the subtleties of each one. At some point she said, "Well... what do you think?" My response? "Do you have any coffee?"

Grandpa

When I was about 5, I snapped off a stalk of burdock thinking it was rhubarb. Pitueee. Tea reminds me of that terrible day.

ppine

Forester
I drink herbal tea every night after dinner. There are so many good ones I don;t know where to start. I really like peppermint which aids digestion, and chamonile which is good for sleep. There are flavors like ginger, and tiger blend which has spices from India. Yum.

I drink coffee in the morning. Once I traveled to Ireland for 3 weeks. Everyone drinks tea. I like it with milk and sugar. They always had nice china and it felt very civilized.

Cappy

I am currently heart broken.:Doh: The lil glass globe on the top of my perculator hopped off and broke. Thankfully it is on a life time guaranteed pot so next time we go to town I hope to get it replaced.

Roybrew

I am currently heart broken.:Doh: The lil glass globe on the top of my perculator hopped off and broke. Thankfully it is on a life time guaranteed pot so next time we go to town I hope to get it replaced.
I broke mine years ago. I used JB Weld to fix it back. My brother won't drink any of my coffee that I make in it.

Cappy

We dont get to town often but when we do it will be fun to stop by Cabellas and get a new globe for it its the glass thingy on top and when it hit the bricks it shattered.

ppine

Forester
I just returned from a 3 day trip in the mountains chasing fall trout. It was around 50 during the day and in the 20s at night. We made coffee each morning with an old pot with a lid. PUt the grounds in and boil it, then add some cold water to settle the grounds. Delish.