Bored with other boards so I thought I'd join...

Happy Joe

Apprenntice Geezer
Howdy!
Long time camper, outdoorsman and four wheeler here...
Having a massive attack of cabin fever currently so I thought I would join this board...
I see some familiar names & avatars here already.

Enjoy!

dinosaur

troublemaker
I know a guy called Happy Joe but I doubt you're him. He's a full fledged geezer. Where do you hail from?

Happy Joe

Apprenntice Geezer
I know a guy called Happy Joe but I doubt you're him. He's a full fledged geezer. Where do you hail from?
Been living south of Colorado Springs for about the last 15 years.
spend a lot of time in the Rockies (north and south) and try to make regular trips to Utah.
Happy Joe is my online handle; Rubber Biscuit is my CB handle (pro'lly ought to hang one in the new old Jeep)..

Cappy

Sounds like you will fit right in here. There are a group of ole boyshere that have been here for years and you should be a welcome addition. That is beautiful country there and I look forwards to seeing and hearing more about it.. I also own an ole jeep.:beer3:

Happy Joe

Apprenntice Geezer
Yep, the folks here look like a good crew.
I like Jeeps not sure about the newest old one (a TJ) hope it works as well as the old CJ-7.

Cappy

I have a rusty ole 81 that the wife named tinker bail cause she says I spent too much time tinkering with it or bailing it out.

Note she is wearing a tool belt.:beer3:

Grandpa

Headed to FoCo next week. Son is there so we spend a lot of time in Northern Co. A lot more time in Utah and Wyoming but Idaho is home.