Coffee fails!

Cappy

ever go through the motions if making coffee only to forget to turn it on? come back later after getting dressed only to find it did not perk? DOOOH!!

Roybrew

I make coffee the same time I take my vitamins and metamucil, just before work. I like sugar in with thick and strong gut rotting coffee. There has been a couple of times I, accidentally, plopped in a couple of spoon fulls of metamucil into my coffee [emoji34] yuck!

The Great Outdoors

Cappy

Wife made coffee early "for her" this morning and forgot to put in a filter first cup was good like usual last cup I discovered the pot full of grinds

Cappy

The opposite thing happened yesterday, I accidently grabbed 2 basket filters that were stuck together and put them in the drip pot. The basket filled up and ran over making a coffee mess on the counter I wondered what happened when I pulled the pot out and it was only half full looked down saw the mess and Dooh!

ppine

Forester
Keep it simple, ground coffee in a container with some water, heat to a boil, let it simmer. Right before serving, add some cold water. Nothing to go wrong. This has worked for 1,000 years.