Do you take your own toilet paper camping?

Refrigerator

"Butt" the real question is....is it single or two ply? Name brand or generic? After 11 years in the infantry using MRE toilet paper, which is barely enough to wipe the ass on a Keebler elf. I go with the good stuff...good old emery cloth...what else would an infantry NCO use? Whoooa!
I echo that about military MRE toilet paper.

3ofusnow

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing reading Old Sarge's comment a keebler elf huh? Back on topic we also have toilet paper in the cars, diaper bag, bob's etc. Maybe not necessary to survive but nice to have nonetheless.

Gus

Tent Camper
Well, At first I was going to make a witty reply, like Duh! or Does a bear ... in the woods, etc. but you other folks beat me to it with your sincere replies.

So, I will just say, of course I do, and for all the reasons already mentioned.

Like the conspicuous raised ring in a teenage boy's wallet, my backpack has a permanent "bump" in the bottom of the back pocket from the "piece-of-roll" in a baggie that's always there. Also there is another "piece-of-roll" in a baggie at the bottom of my shaving kit. Oh, yes, and inside "wallet" pocket of my tent has a "piece-of-roll" in a baggie.

Did I mention the "piece-of-roll" in a baggie in the glovebox? I don't go overboard and carry a "piece-of-roll" in a baggie in my jeans pocket, but my winter camp jacket does have an zippered inside pocket that does supply duty with a "piece-of-roll" in a baggie.

But other than that, oh, wait, I almost forgot there is a "piece-of-roll" in a baggie stuffed in the small pocket on my sleeping bag stuff-sack, just in case I don't plan on fishing, which means my tackle box won't be handy - in case I needed the "piece-of-roll" in a baggie from it.

That usually keeps me safe because we always pack a full roll with out kitchen paper, you know; paper plates, paper towels, napkins, toilet paper.

But, just in case -not wanting to get caught with my pants down, there is an emergency "piece-of-roll" in a baggie stashed in the bottom of the rope bucket.

Gus
"Of course I trust my political representatives ... just not with my liberties or my wallet" :Camping with Gus

JimBob

I will always bring at least a roll with me, because I never know when I might need it. I've had the uncomfortable time of having to use a leaf before and it's not something I'd like to try again. Even if you don't need to use it for that, maybe you'll have to blow your nose or something.

Rain

I always bring it with me hiking and camping even if I'm at a campground because sometimes I have to go on the trail. Also we all just use toilet paper to blow our noses and a half roll of toilet paper can blow a lot of noses!