Do you want to go camping?

Karla

I love it but my husband is not, so we will rarely go. I was supposed to be the other way around it.

Grandpa

Recent estimates say 52 percent of backpackers are women. I see a lot of women only groups on the trails because their husbands are home watching football. We have a group of 12 going into the Frank Church wilderness this summer. 5 are women. Find some like minded ladies, go and leave the couch potato home with a 12 pack.

Cappy

Thank God I have the kinda wife that asks on occasion, "When we going camping?" Right now our next camping trip is the carrot on the stick for finishing all the yard work we are hoping for next week hopefully we have a few weeks we go every year when we finish the yard work till the garden starts producing.

Northern Dancer

I'm ready to move out any time any season. To facilitate that I have a standing inventory of all the equipment in my possession. I have three standard crates that are already packed with the equipment I use most often. The next scheduled cold camp is at the end of January though there are other dates in the making.

2772 2773

Fall and Winter, Spring and Summer - it's always the right time to go.