FECOP represents Costa Rica in Panamerican Sportfishing Delegation

jason

fear no beer
Sport fishing groups from the United States, Mexico and several Latin American countries met in Cancún, Mexico in November for the inaugural assembly of the Panamerican Sportfishing Delegation.

The purpose of the group is to promote sport fishing as a competitive sport and have a common front on fisheries conservation. Additional goals include the addition of sport fishing to the Pan American Games, with cooperation from European countries, and, as a long-term goal, making sport fishing an Olympic sport. With golf, table tennis, and handball already Olympic sports and skateboarding, surfing, sports climbing, and mixed gender competition introduced to the 2020 Games, it is time to introduce sport fishing to the event.

Full Story http://www.ticotimes.net/2017/12/05/fecop-represents-costa-rica-in-panamerican-sportfishing-delegation

Cappy

Were I a younger man still making a good livin with money to spare I would look into something like this I always wanted to fish mexico and never have the bass fishing on some of their lakes is legendary. If they had a bass fishing category with a fly rod division I would be all over it.