Fishing

Gabbie

Do we have a lot here that like to fish? Since this is a really good 'outdoor' sport to do, I'm thinking there should be a lot here that like it? We fish as often as we can. And also, when we go camping we will bring rod and reels with us if we are going to be close to the water, which we usually are! It's always fun to catch up a bunch of fish then fry them up for supper. :)

KatieMarie

We love fishing too and any chance we get we go! We have taken the boat with us a lot of times when we go camping. We usually stay at a campground that has a boat ramp and dock to make it easier. We'll fry up our catch that night over an open campfire and they really taste good that way. :)

AlwaysOutdoors

We've done that too KatieMarie and love to fish different places when ever we get a chance. My husband has always fished, since he was a very young boy. I did some now and then but really got into it after we got married. :)

sailorman

We had a big family fishing trip yesterday. My dad is a kook, and when we ran out of live bait he started to improvise. He caught 9 fish on Cheetos. It was pretty funny.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Last week I camped with my little brother and my 5 year old niece. She wanted to go fishing but we had no bait. I thought about digging some but my brother said we had some leftover pork chops. So we chummed the water with some small pieces and then baited the hooks with it. My niece caught some bluegill and everyone was happy.

LindaLou

It is amazing what you can use sometimes when trying to catch fish and you have no 'normal' bait. :) Cheerios? Pork Chops? Now that is getting inventive!