How many are going hunting this week

AK Hunter

I have been hunting today, it's deer archery season here in IN. I'm using a BearX Saga 405crossbow. I'm plaining on hunting in the morning.
What are you hunting & what season is it where you live? What kind of weapon are you using to hunt with?

Roybrew

I think it is archery season for turkeys here in TN. We moved to east TN in 75. I was always up in the mountains hunting for squirrel and rabbit. I never saw any turkey or deer. Now we got both of them everywhere. Don't hunt anymore. If I started hunting again, I'd take up bow and arrow.

AK Hunter

I have been shooting bow since I was about 11 & have taken many deer with a bow, it feel much more natural to me than a gun. But I like gun hunting too. I'm getting old & when I pull back my compound bow I can hear my tendons stretch in my shoulder, so to keep from blowing out my shoulder I had to go to the compound this season. I don't like carrying the extra weight but that's part of getting old.

Cappy

Still trying to dig out from the hurricane finally have all debree either hauled off or burned up and ready to mow the front. Wish fall would get here to slow the grass growing so no time to hunt this year too hot anyways so far record heat and humidity and the mosquitos in over drive Today its 88F with a 77degree dew point

ppine

Forester
I have hunted from the third grade when we used to get out of school to hunt deer. Now I am 71 and the places I can readily get tags for are high and steep and a lot of work. I would still hunt if I had sons and grandsons to go with. My best chance of being in a hunting camp would be to hire out as a cook. I like to cook on a fire with Dutch Ovens.