I can't believe it's December and I haven't put my bike away yet!

SunnyDay

Growing up we always put our bikes away in the fall and took them out in the spring. My kids and I ride year round even when it's in the 20s. The only thing that stops us is heavy snow.

sailorman

I made the mistake of packing up all the bikes in the fall. We don't have room for them here so we store them at another location over the winter. My kids are still giving me a hard time about it because they could still be riding their bikes.

Rain

Seriously, if you're going to be riding a bicycle in the winter you need to make sure that you're wearing a completely wind-proof jacket. If you don't you'd better have some Udder Cream on hand. I'm speaking from experience here. OUCH!

KeikoOka

How about having some Monkey But on hand? Would that serve the same purpose? I am not a huge biker, but this great weather is making me wish I was. If I could bike to and from work for this many months of the year I would save a ton of money on fuel.

WildRover

I don't know if Monkey Butt powder would help against chapped nipples. It's great for moisture chafe but I don't think it would help wind burned nipples. I think it's better to just protect them in the first place.

catspa

Makes me glad I never paid down money for any of those breast enhancement offers. Funny thing though, I kept replying that I liked my breasts just fine the way they were, and they still send the spam...

Parker

Remp

I rode trough the whole winter, as I always do :) It's sometimes really really cold, the coldest morning this winter was 5F... You just need the right equipment and it's doable :) Leg warmer is a must, unless your knees are gonna hurt like hell... and not for a day or two, maybe for your entire life!