Inland Waterway Fishing

rayne

I like to fish in the inland waterway at the coast. Only problem is, all we catch sometimes are eels and sandsharks. Although they put up a good fight, it's always disappointing when you see what's on the other end of the line.

ppine

Forester
Maybe you can find some good recipes to prepare them. Eels are highly regarded table fare in Asia.

If you don't like those to eat, maybe you can try to find a less disturbed habitat with greater species variety for fishing.

Last edited:

dinosaur

troublemaker
ppine is right. Eels are delicious and a grilled shark steak is as good or better than swordfish.

Marshmallow

Okay, it's time for me to draw the line one this one. I've caught those eels and had to get them off my line. They are something I know I could never bring myself to eat, no matter how much of a delicacy some folks think they are. They may have my share.

TDale

If I could be catching eel regularly, I would never lack for good food. Yea, it's weird when they wrap around your arm. If you don't like to eat them then take them and fish for stripers.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Okay, it's time for me to draw the line one this one. I've caught those eels and had to get them off my line. They are something I know I could never bring myself to eat, no matter how much of a delicacy some folks think they are. They may have my share.
Wow! You really are a marshmallow. Just kidding.

An eel is just a long fish. What is your objection? Just because it's not the belle of the ball doesn't mean it doesn't deserve a taste. Just think about the first person who caught a lobster. "Now this is an ugly animal. Should I destroy it or see if there is anything edible under that carapace?"