It Happened Last Night...

Northern Dancer

It happened last night into this morning.
It was everywhere.
It covered my car and the driveway.
The bird feeder looked like it was suspended in the stuff.
The front veranda looked like a gigantic slab cake covered with it.
The boughs of the pine trees kissed the grounds with it.
The cedars looked like Christmas tree ornaments.
It covered the sidewalk, the mailbox, and the streets.
The shovel had succumbed and was hidden from view.
My canoe on the shed looked like a board dangling from the roof.
It was everywhere, up and down, in and out, in mounds and drifts and piles; nothing but white.

Snow!

Cappy

This is the time of year when I get to brag to my yankee friends clear blue sky, 70 few degrees wild flwoers blooming and almost all is budding and looking good. Sat outside in a teeshirt watching the dew dry sipping strong black coffee. March is my favorite month of the year.

Roybrew

This is the time of year when I get to brag to my yankee friends clear blue sky, 70 few degrees wild flwoers blooming and almost all is budding and looking good. Sat outside in a teeshirt watching the dew dry sipping strong black coffee. March is my favorite month of the year.
Oh come on Cappy, I bet you'd love to be buried under snow right now? Yankees, I don't hear that much anymore.

It's about 60 degrees here. Bright blue skies after the storm and winds yesterday. It has been very warm here for the past couple of weeks. I got my new fish finder mounted on my boat, and thinking I'll go out tomorrow. Good time to learn the fancy down imaging stuff on it. Maybe yank, um like Yankee no pun intended, [emoji4] yank a few buddies in for lunch.

Roy

The Great Outdoors

ppine

Forester
It just keeps snowing in Nevada. The most in 50 years. Some people are up on their roof shoveling the snow off. Some side streets are barely over a lane wide with snow piled 4 feet on each side. Yosemite is closed. Praying for some warmer weather and some melting.