Labor Day weekend

Smokeybear

I have been tossing around whether or not to take the family camping on Labor Day weekend. Not sure how cold it will be.

Are any of you planning camping trips for the long holiday weekend?

campclose

Not this year. We are camping this weekend instead of Labor Day weekend. Every year in my town there is a balloon festival, and we always miss it because we usually camp. This year we are staying home to enjoy it.

rvmom

We aren`t planning anything either. Money is too tight right now. Bu we are planning to do a lot around the house that has been put off for a while. We may go to the beach for one day, but that`s about it.

jason

fear no beer
I am thinking of taking a mountain biking trip. It will be more like trail riding, but a good get away for a day is better then nothing.

Outdoormom

We would like to go camping. We are tossing the idea around. It is starting to get pretty cool where I live. I hate camping in the cold. If it's below 50 at night, I won't go..lol

Georgie

I believe we are going camping Labor Day weekend. It will be the last weekend for us. The winter cold is not that far away. Where we go camping turns into tons of snowmobile trails then. Kind of hard to put a tent out then. :)

4x4

I don't guess I will be doing too much. There are usually way too many drunkin idiots on the roads during that time for me.