Last time you played in the snow

rvmom

I love to play in the snow when I go back home for a visit. My friends think I`m nuts lol. I miss playing in the snow because I live in the south and have been here for years. Do you ever play in the snow? Like build a snowman or throw snowballs?

2coastcamper

I lived for the past 10 years in Greenville, NC ... so not much snow to play in. However, since moving west, we took a trip to Yosemite in December. I mean, I tossed a few snowball's at my fiancee ... I'm not gonna lie!

Guillermo

Entirely too long. The last couple of years, I swore that I would drive my family north until we found snow. Play in it. Spend the night, and then drive back home to Florida.

Outdoormom

Entirely too long. The last couple of years, I swore that I would drive my family north until we found snow. Play in it. Spend the night, and then drive back home to Florida.
It is never to late to take your family out to play in the snow. Winter will be here before you know it. :)

I live in the North East and have most of my life. We have plenty of snow in the winter. I do occasionally go out and play in the snow with my children. It's hard not to. Usually just the first snow fall..lol After that I just want it all to go away.

HikerChick

Only two years, but that's still too long in my book. Going to California this winter and hoping to see some snow in Big Bear. :D It's become a little overdeveloped for my personal taste up there, but I get to stay in a cabin for free since my dad has somehow managed to hold on to it throughout this economy.

Katydid

Usually the first couple of good snowfalls we get out there with the kids and build a snowman, and do the snow-angels. This past winter we even headed to the big sledding hill at a local park. That was alot of fun, but I can only be bounced around a couple times before i have to call it quits. :tinysmile_hmm_t: The kids, however, would have stayed all day.

Abbey

I grew up in the northeast and I now live in the deep, deep south. I've been here for 4 years so I was really starting to miss the snow until...(drum roll please) we actually got a couple of inches of snow one early morning last December. It was amazing. People who have lived here all their lives had never even such a thing. It started at about 4am and I knew it was a possibility so I was up early waiting for it. When it started I woke my husband and we got the fireplace going and turned on all the outdoor lights so we could sit and watch it. I didn't actually go out and "play" in it, but I was thrilled to see it come down like that for a couple hours.

rvmom

I`ve never driven in the snow but it was sure fun playing in it again. And I made a snowangel too. At a bar outside hehehe. I may have looked like a nut but I was having a blast. That was the first time in 32 years that I got to play or even see snow like that.