Limited Edition Haagen Dazs!

candycane

So I bought a pint of Haagen Dazs Limited Edition Peppermint Bark ice cream tonight on a whim and I thought I died and went to heaven! That has got to be the smoothest and creamiest ice cream I have ever tasted! They also had a Limited Edition Cranberry Pumpkin Spice. It's so good it's evil. Has anyone ever tried this ice cream?

LivingToCamp

No I haven't but I do like Haagen Dazs ice cream. I'm not sure I have seen this around here but will take another look at some of the bigger chain grocery stores to see if they might have it.

OldSole

Hmmmmm. The pumpkin one sounds good. I like pumpkin but I'm not so fond of peppermint or mint ice cream in general. My kids love the chocolate chip green mint type ice cream but they have no competition from me for it at home.

IndianaHiker

Haagen Dazs is good but my favorite is Ben and Jerry's. As far as any mint in ice cream not for me. That mint should be at least 100 miles from any dairy product as far as I am concerned.

Pathfinder1

I usually don't trek very far,
when all around me no ice cream are.

Hi...

All good brand names mentioned here. I haven't tried any of those flavors mentioned, though.

My own favorite brand of ice cream is Tillamook. Hard to fine around here. It is made in the Pacific NW, and is not available everywhere.

"Any ship can be a minesweeper....once" - Anon.

IndianaHiker

I usually don't trek very far,
when all around me no ice cream are.

Hi...

All good brand names mentioned here. I haven't tried any of those flavors mentioned, though.

My own favorite brand of ice cream is Tillamook. Hard to fine around here. It is made in the Pacific NW, and is not available everywhere.

"Any ship can be a minesweeper....once" - Anon.

That is good stuff. I had it many times when I lived in Portland. They make some good cheese as well.

Grandpa

I sure like the Tillamook cheese but never tried their Ice Cream. Because I'm a cheapskate, I don't buy the "good" stuff but Farr's Ice Cream is my 'scream of choice.

ponderosa

I *love* Tillamook ice cream, and their cheese is the only brand my kids will eat. It's amazing to me that they can tell the difference, even when they haven't seen the package, but they can. Try Tillamook's Marionberry Cobbler ice cream, sooo good. Farr's does make good ice cream, too.

I love minty ice cream. It seems colder than other kinds.