Looking at buying a older travel trailer

Contra

I have a question, I'm looking at a travel trailer I'm not sure if this is worth it at this price I would go and take a look at it and visually inspect it obviously but it has a restroom an AC and a bad those are the things that I guess are important to me, but of course I don't want something that is falling apart so I will go take a look at it and make sure everything is in working order and it is visually appealing but do you guys think it is worth the money?

The lady is asking $1600 and it has a clear title.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Roybrew

Hello Contra, Sounds like a pretty good deal, I think. It may need some tlc, but that is something a person can enjoy doing. Be sure to check the wheel bearings. I would have a small pull behind if I had somewhere at home to park one.

Grandpa

Sounds like a fair price. Its hard to check all the potential issues just looking. Biggest issue you can check will be water leaks, both roof and water system. If you do buy it, Roybrew had it right, pack the wheel bearings.

We bought an older one a couple years ago. Grandma and one daughter have been redoing the inside and have it looking good.

ppine

Forester
2001 is not that old. Casitas have a cult following. I would jump on it if it is in good shape on the inside.