March Our Favorite Month

Grandpa

We are just now starting the winter. Very unusual as no snow in a snowbelt area until now and now we've had several inches the past couple hours with more coming. Just like the winter of 76-77. Open until the end of February then lots of snow.

Cappy

Been a weird year we had record cold and the warmest Feb on record. you can see on the video how everything is trying to green up and there is cold on the way with the chance of late freeze that could be disastrous if it catches the citrus trees all bloomed out.

dinosaur

troublemaker
March here is a totally different animal. We get the 'hawk' winds followed by calm and glimpses of Spring, warmer temps and wonderful smells. Then cold and snow. The tail end is usually quite nice though. They say it comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. But sometimes that goes in reverse. The Romans named it after Mars, the god of war. It's true here. Winter and Spring are battling it out, with us in the middle. I love every minute of it.

Cappy

We ben campin for a week or 2 and the internet here is ssslooooooow having a ball walking and fishing and well camping stuff. Maybe when I get home I'll be able to post a few pics really enjoying our March even today on a rainy day I am typing this out on da picnic table under our easy up screen porch sipping a cool one. Not a bad day.:beer3: