No more tailgators

jason

fear no beer

We know it will get a second look from the tailgaters in your community, but what the heck, you only go around one time. Our Replica Claymore Hitch Cover is closely patterned after the original. It is manufactured from solid polypropylene with UV additives for durability and color fastness and fits 2" standard receivers. The connectors and internal space are solid so there is no chance that it can be confused as the real thing. We do however strongly advise you to install a hitch pin lock or it may just disappear. Go Ahead Have Some Fun, But Read The Important Legal Disclosure !!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product is prohibited in some states including but not limited to the following ones:
Colorado--This item is prohibited under Colorado 18-12-109, Paragraph 7.
Florida--This item is prohibited under Florida Statute 790.165
Connecticut: Statutes indicate that this item may be prohibited.

Claymore Mine Hitch Cover

Taggart

That's interesting - I wasn't familiar with what a Claymore was before, but after Googling it, I get it.

That would get your attention on the highway.

calanta

I think that is something I hate the most of all, even worse than bad traffic (and bad drivers). What is the point, do these people not realize you can only go as fast as the vehicle in front of you? :D

Foytey

Definitely a pet peeve of mine, they tailgate to tell the driver they are driving badly, but in turn make the driver ahead drive slower or worse. Stop being in such a hurry, because life will pass you by.